GrantRamsay82GrantRamsay82

Main Audio Reviews Stats

JEBBAL - Dead Logic JEBBAL - Dead Logic

Kick, Snare, 174BPM!<3

Agreed, the intro is required! Loved 00:39, meaty snare and 2:09!

I thought you should maybe try halfing the little arp (to 1/4, maybe?) and drums at 01:21 and after the bit at 2:09 just skip the 'roll' and launch right into the drums..

I agree with Nuclrdmntr, the drums might need a second look? I guess, I just like the old skool break :( but some cymbals and hats would definitely fill them out nicely, I think.. I don't mean to tell you what to do, you're way more of an advanced producer than I'll ever be! but I just aim to give you an opinion from someone who's not worked on it I guess..

I could send you some drum hits, loops and MIDIs I've made, if you like.. I also have Ableton Live projects of drums (if you use live!) all DnB of course!

Jebbal responds:

You've got some good ideas there! Don't worry about coming off like someone trying to tell me what to do, I actually love when people make suggestions in their reviews. It helps me improve on my next song. My listeners are the reason I make music in the first place, so I try to give 'em what they wanna hear :)

As for the drums, yeahh. This was my first DnB song, so I don't quite have it in me yet to do anything insane with the beats. I'm workin' on it! Don't worry about any of the drum samples, thanks though ;)

Thanks for the review!

Spwee - Modem. Spwee - Modem.

The vox

How did you get the fx on the vox? Amazing!

& maybe you could try a dubstep like drum intro (like 1/2 beat), then shift into the drum and bass? I think the drums need some shaker, hats, tamb... An easy way to do this though is to just find an amen loop, and EQ out all the low and mid, then layer it over your drums.. but you could do it yourself of course! <3

Scratchmyballs responds:

lolllol the vocals are actually just "digital love" by daft punk.

I cut em' up using "Fruity Slicer."

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Danny Byrd or Netsky?

Were you at all inspired by Danny Byrd/Netsky? The start sounds very much like their 'Tonight'. Very nice though!